Don’t you feel ticklish in your stomach when you see your crush right in front of you? Although, it is a good feeling but sometimes you end up having an unfruitful conversation which leaves you in regret.
To leave an impression on your crush, it is very important that you talk about some interesting things. It is very necessary to have good communication as it is key to a successful relationship.
There is no confirmation that a good conversation will make your crush fall in love with you but it surely won’t leave them with a bad impression. It takes time to develop feelings for someone and a good conversation plays an important part in the same.
You must have noticed that you find someone attractive but once you start talking, you tend to lose interest because of how they present themselves in conversations.
Also, conversations are not only important when they are your crush. For a committed long-lasting relationship, conversations are the soul.
To know each other and get close to them is the aim. Always be honest while talking because lies will break the trust you have. For a deeper conversation, there are ample of topics to discuss with your crush.
Don’t talk in an impressive tone. Just try and be as natural as you can.
Topics To Talk About With Your Crush
Here are some interesting conversation topics which can dig your relationship deeper with your crush:
Call person or text person
Ask them if they are a call person or a text person. This will help you understand how to contact them. If they love texting, you can improve your emoji uses.
Your best friend
Talking about your best friend will bring out the real shine in you. Knowing about close people will show what kind of people you surround yourself with.
Things your parents/friends don’t know about
Discuss a few incidents in your life no one knows about. It can be something that is not very usual to say like drinking alcohol for the first time or breaking something at home and not letting your mom know. This is an interesting topic as well as it gives an insight into what type of person you are.
Knowing about their free-time engagement would be very beneficial. Suppose they are good readers, you can gift them a book or they like to sing or dance, you can gift them something related. By chance, if your interests match, it will be a cherry on top.
What are you passionate about?
Discussing their passion will give you a deep insight into what they love to do. They can be passionate about reading, writing, cooking, painting, traveling, etc.
Past jobs or work experience
Experiences develop the skills and personalities of people. Knowing about where your crush worked previously and what their experiences are, will make you aware of the reason for the kind of person they are today.
Future job expectations
This will give you an insight into what their desires are. Professional conversations are very natural and fascinating to discuss. You learn certain things and teach some. These are usually long conversations.
Hate or love for social media
Ask them about the pros and cons of social media. Is it good or bad? Is it great for being in touch with people or worst because we don’t pay attention to people near us?
What type of partners do they want?
You two might be good friends but it’s not awkward to talk about what type of partners you want. You will get your answer also that you two are compatible or not.
If you discuss about family, you will get to know about their lifestyle and how close they are to their families. Questions like who are you closest to in the family? Do you know your extended family? How many siblings do you have? These questions are important as family is very crucial and these intimate conversations are special.
Knowing the likes and dislikes of your crush is extremely important and it can be a very good conversation between the two of you. It is always a pleasure to know people who are close to your heart and knowing their favorites is very engaging. So here are a few favorites you can ask your crush:
Favorite food and restaurant
Each one of us loves to eat. Bonding on favorite food, cuisine, or dish will be a future benefit. You can take them on a date to their favorite place and order their favorite dish. It is a possibility that you both have a common interest in food, so that will be another angle to bond upon.
Favorite book, if they read one
You can discuss favorite books and authors. It is a very interesting thing to know about someone. If you both read a common genre of books, the chats would never end. Not only favorite but you can also have a discussion on non-favorite authors and books.
Favorite place to travel
Ask about places she has traveled to before with her friends and family and then which one was their favorite and why. There can be ample reasons why that destination was memorable. You can have a discussion on if they visit the place again, what all things they will do? Apart from this, there are places which they have never visited but they want to. Such conversations are very jolly.
Favorite ice-cream flavor
Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry? Which flavor do they crave at 3 am? What is their go-to ice cream parlor? Do they prefer eating ice cream in winter? How many ice-creams can they eat consecutively? Such conversations are very delightful and you can take them out for an ice cream successfully if you knew their choice.
Favorite childhood TV show or movie
To make them feel connected, use the nostalgia technique. Everyone is attached to their childhood and at some point in time, we want to grab that experience again. Talking about old movies and TV shows will make them feel connected.
All these favorite topics are quite basic but these are things you must know about each other. Such things also change from time to time, so it is necessary that you keep yourself updated with their new likings and choice.
Questions To Ask Your Crush
Here’s a list of questions that are simple yet very important:
- Are you into music? What type of song do you listen to?
- Do you play any sports?
- What is your nickname?
- What do you usually do on weekends?
- Do you prefer eating vegetarian or non-vegetarian?
- Do you vibe with your mom or dad more?
- What type of outfits do you like to wear?
- Which social media fascinates you the most?
- How much do you spend while taking a bath?
- Which movie can you repeatedly watch?
- Which actor do you want to meet in real life?
- Do you like family gatherings?
- When is your birthday?
- Which is the best birthday gift you have ever got?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Do you like street food?
- Which place do you want to travel to next?
- Apart from your current profession, what else will you choose to become if given a chance?
- What is your idea of an ideal date?
- Have you ever fell in love?
- How often do you click selfies?
- Do you like doing makeup? What are your preferred brands?
- Do you like cooking?
- Do you like animals?
- Do you have a pet?
- Have you ever tried water sports?
- If asked to sum up your life in one sentence, what would you say?
- Do you like hanging out with friends in different cafes, bars or restaurants?
- Which city do you want to settle in?
- Have you ever planned to have a job in a foreign country?
- Do you still use Facebook?
- Are you in contact with your school friends? How is it like talking to them?
- What is the naughtiest thing you have done as a child?
- Do you forgive people easily?
- What are your political views?
- As a child, which subject did you like the most?
- How much mental satisfaction does your job give you?
- Are you comfortable at your workplace?
- Are you a workaholic?
- What stories have your grandparents taught you during your childhood?
- Any favourite movie dialogue?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Does your mom scold you or your siblings more?
- What is the one thing according to you that breaks the relationship?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- What is your favourite soft drink?
- Do you like watching TV? Do you observe creative advertisements?
- Do you get stress easily?
- Do you hit the gym frequently or maintain a diet?
- Who is your favourite cartoon character?
- Are you looking to switch your career?
- How do you manage work pressure?
- What do you like about your job?
- Which cars do you like the most?
- How does your room look like? What changes do you want?
- How do you start or end your day with?
- Do you prefer being alone or surrounded by people all the time?
- What do you do when you are sad or upset?
- What is the next thing you are going to buy?
- What do your parents do?
- What excites you the most?
- How many chocolates can you eat in a day?
- Do you know how to drive?
- Did you ever face a fearful accident while driving?
- Do you like to play with babies?
- Do you like planting trees?
- How do you compliment people?
- Do you prefer android or apple?
- What is your go-to snack and drink?
- How many friends are you close to?
- Do you like working in a team or you single headedly manage projects?
- Beach or Hill Stations, what do you prefer?
- What is the one thing you cannot tolerate?
- When was the last time you went on a trip with your family or friends?
- Do you ever plan to go on a solo trip? If yes, where?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Do you like retro songs and movies?
The list is endless. You can get tired of talking but the topics will never finish. When you meet a new person and start knowing them, there is a whole bundle of things to discuss.
When you wish to know everything about the special one, even a little detail about them will matter to you. So, you can definitely come up with new creative ideas and chit-chat with your crush.
Gather courage and be confident while you talk to them. Do not hesitate and ask inappropriate questions at the wrong time. Your heart will surely skip a beat after you have a heartfelt conversation with your crush.
How do I make conversation interesting with my crush?
It can feel like the most daunting task in the world, especially if you don’t know them that well.
You want to make a good impression, but you also don’t want to come across as desperate or boring. The key is finding a balance between the two. Here are some things/topics you can talk about with your crush:
- Their interests.
- Shared experiences or hobbies.
- Compliments (but don’t overdo it).
- Questions about their day-to-day life.
- The latest news or gossip (if you’re both interested).
- Fun stories from your own life.
- Jokes or funny moments.
Keep the conversation light and enjoyable, and try not to put too much pressure on yourself. The more natural and relaxed you are, the better chance you have of impressing your crush.
How can I flirt with my crush?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to flirt with your crush will vary depending on the situation and relationship between you and your crush. However, there are some general tips that can help you get started.
1. First and foremost, be yourself! Your crush is attracted to you for who you are, so don’t try to be someone you’re not.
2. Take the initiative and make the first move. If you want to flirt with your crush, don’t be afraid to initiate contact and make the first move.
3. Be confident. Part of the appeal of flirting is the confidence it requires. So relax, be yourself, and let your confident side shine through.
4. Use body language. Flirting is not just about what you say, but also about how you say it. Use body language to your advantage by making eye contact, smiling, and leaning in when you talk to your crush.
5. Be playful. A little bit of lighthearted teasing can go a long way in the world of flirting. Keep things fun and playful, and avoid crossing the line into the mean-spirited territory.
6. Compliment your crush. Everyone likes to feel appreciated, so make sure to compliment your crush on something you genuinely admire about them.
7. Listen to your crush. Flirting is as much about listening as it is about talking. Show that you’re interested in what your crush has to say by giving them your full attention and responding thoughtfully to their conversation.
How do you entertain your crush over text?
What are some things you can talk about with your crush?
- Texting games
- Complimenting them
- Asking questions about their day
- Talking about shared interests
- gossiping about mutual friends
- Sharing funny stories
- Sending GIFs
- Planning future hangs
- Checking in on each other
Have fun and enjoy getting to know your crush better! 🙂
You Can Also Check Out: Conversation Starters For Texting
How can I talk smoothly to my crush?
- Talk about things you’re interested in
- Ask your crush questions about themselves
- Avoid controversial topics
- Make sure to smile and laugh
- Be yourself!
You Can Also Check Out: