Starting a conversation will a girl is one of the toughest and daring tasks. It is really difficult to dive into a girl’s mind and understand what the world from her perspective. Knowing a girl is tough but there are several ways to crack it. So, what’s the solution?
We are living in a technology-driven era where the process of having conversations has taken a drastic drift. It is much more than sitting round the table and expressing your feelings. People have shifted to social media and texting format in life and so, we have got a list of questions to ask a girl over text. This is a good method for people who are shy and face difficulties in face-to-face conversations.
Starting a conversation over text is also complicated but with some super cool questions, you can easily chat with her. To keep her interested, you need to enhance your texting methods and ask her some enthralling questions. These questions can lead to a lovely-hearted conversation from both the side which you will cherish for a lifetime.
If you have known the girl for many years, you still have a lot to discover about her and if you have just met her, then this is the best way to explore. In texts, it feels that you are connected with your loved ones. Ask questions that can make her smile and brightens her eyes. Make a fun, light-hearted conversation with her.
Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
Here’s a list of few questions to ask a girl over text:
- What are your weekend plans?
- What was your best moment of the day?
- Did you watch any web series?
- Is there anything funny that happened to you?
- What did you eat for lunch/dinner?
- Are you working on any exciting project in office/college?
- Do you go for parties on weekends?
- How does your ideal Sunday look like?
- Which place are you planning your next vacation?
- Have you ever taken any new year’s resolution? Did they work out for you?
- What was the last funny video you saw?
- Are you into sports? Which one is your favourite?
- What are the things you usually saw?
- What are the three things you would carry to a deserted island?
- Are you planning to go home these summer/winter holidays?
- Which is your favourite festival in the year?
- How often do you get angry?
- Do you prefer day on beach or movie at halls?
- Who is your favourite person in the family and how much do you adore them?
- Who in your life brings most joy to you?
- What did you ask to Santa last Christmas?
- Are you using your friend’s Netflix or you are the friend to give everyone Netflix?
- What is your favourite dress in which you are comfortable apart from pyjamas?
- Where is your hometown?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What is the best thing ever happened to you?
- How old were you when you realised life is tough?
- Do you believe in Karma?
- What are your all the time favourite movies?
- What is your biggest goal in life right now?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- How were you like a kid?
- If you had a chance to travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What was the last song you danced to?
- What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
- Do you like Superhero movies?
- Have you ever fallen for a character in a movie?
- Do you have a pet?
- Do you enjoy family functions?
- Have you tried Harry Potter? What do you think about it?
- Do you like reading books?
- What is the worst/embarrassing text you have ever received by someone?
- Do you have a bucket list of places to travel?
- How has life been with you in past few years?
- Do you like going on night-outs with friends?
- Are you happy about everything in your life?
Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text To Know Her More
Making someone smile is the best thing anyone can do. When you are trying to have a fruitful conversation with a girl, make sure you make her smile. This will leave a good impression and she brightens up her eyes. Don’t talk about something that is completely off-topic.
Here’s a list of questions to ask a girl to know her more:
- What is the most important thing you’ve learned in life?
- How do you relax at night after a hectic day at work?
- What has been your most memorable life experience to date?
- How important are your friend’s opinion in your relationship?
- Are you good at making decisions?
- What is the most amusing thing that anyone might spend money on or purchase on the internet?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What’s the weirdest thing that happened to you this week?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever said or done in front of someone you liked?
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- What is the biggest change you have made in your life?
- How do you wish others to see you?
- If you had an option to meet someone from the books of history, who would it be and why?
- Do you prefer being with people or staying alone when you are sad?
- What is the best advice your parents have ever given you?
- Do you keep journals?
- What is the one thing people often ask you but you want them to stop?
- Do you make rash judgements about people before knowing them?
- How was your life as a teenager?
- What is the one thing you wish you had?
- What do you do for work?
- Do you dogs more or cats?
- What’s your relationship like with your parents?
- What is your dream job?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Do you have any weird fear?
- What is one thing you would grab first if your house was burning?
- What was your first job?
- Who was your celebrity crush?
- If you had unlimited money, what all things will you buy first?
- Do you plan to go University?
- Would you ever decide to settle in a foreign country?
- Are you a food lover? What is your preferred go-to dish?
- Do you like hanging out with friends?
- Are you looking for your soulmate?
- Who is your favourite author and which books have you read most often?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you have tattoos? Have you planned to get one in future?
- Which is the coolest place you have ever been to?
- Which form of art is your favourite?
- Have you ever written poetry?
- What character did you dress up in the fancy dress competition in your childhood?
- If genie grants you three wishes, what would you ask?
- What do you do in your free-time?
- Are you a bathroom singer or you sing in your bedroom too?
- Is there anything that you are obsessed to?
- How many days vacation do you need in one month?
- What is the one thing you want to do in your 20s?
Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
You can use this set of questions for healthy flirting. Ask them with sensitively and make sure they are comfortable. Flirty questions will help you discover another side of the girl and her answers may give you a hint, if she is comfortable or not.
Here’s a list of flirty questions to ask a girl:
- Do you smile when I text you?
- What are you wearing right now?
- What are you doing tonight? Let’s have a brunch tomorrow morning?
- Would you include me in your ‘to-do’ list?
- How do you want your lover to propose you?
- Who was your first crush?
- Do you believe relationships last forever?
- How many times have you fallen in love?
- How does your perfect valentine date look like?
- Has anyone told you that you are looking stunning today?
- Are you missing me?
- What would you do if I kiss you right now?
- What is the sexiest thing someone has ever said to you?
- How does your ideal life partner look like?
- What would you ask to me if you knew that the answer is ‘yes’?
- What type of relationship are you looking for with me?
- Have you ever fallen in love with someone instantly or you take your time?
- What do you like about me the most?
- When you think about your future, do you see me playing an important role in your life?
- How does your ideal romantic date look like?
- Would you like to eat pizza and chocolates with me? Warm hugs would accompany.
- Do you plan to live with me for the rest of your life?
These questions will surely help you in starting a great and memorable conversation with the girl over text. Even if you are shy, you can easily make your bond grow stronger. Keep your questions open-ended and share your experiences with her. She also wants to know about you so don’t keep on asking to her only. Also, make sure it does not sound like an interview.
These questions will help you grow your bond and have a deeper conversation. Have an engaging conversation with the girl. It will open new doors of connections and comfort. A cute funny and flirty conversation will help you build a perspective about her. These questions are the best way to know about her and plan your future with her.
You Can Also Check Out:
Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
Questions To Ask Your Crush Over Text
Things/Topics To Talk About With Your Crush
Funny & Cute Ways To Say Goodnight
Conversation Starters For Texting
How Well Do You Know Me Questions
Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl