Thinking of questions to ask a guy? Understanding a man’s mind can be quite challenging but there are certain sets of conversations which are made for guys. It is very important to ask the right questions to the right person.
Every guy is different but starting a conversation and questioning them at some point in time is common. Be it your first date or a cousin you met at family dinner, these questions will help you to break the ice.
No one wants a boring shift of conversations because it is irritating and there is nothing interesting than knowing someone and discovering unique things about them. It can be challenging but you should definitely try.
Keep this cool list of questions to ask a guy and make a good impression on them. These questions are also important to avoid the awkward silence between you two.
Asking good questions will be really satisfying and your conversation will worthy. Don’t make it look like a job interview, be humble and sweet. There might be few questions where he can be a little less interested but you should give it a shot.
A good question and an amazing answer will give you a follow-up memorable conversation. You can even choose to ask 3-4 similar questions together. If you are on a date night, you should ask questions and keep the spark.
Despite of technology, people are still unaware about each other and face difficulties in knowing them. So, when you meet in person, do not miss a chance to talk.
There are unlimited topics to discuss when you really want to talk. If you want to know someone deeply, you must initiate and start talking. Guys also want that sometimes girls initiate and start conversations.
These questions can serve as a key ingredient of a conversation. Whether he is your boyfriend, crush or someone you want to know. Enjoy this list of questions and apply them.
Here are lists of questions to ask a guy.
Questions to Ask a Guy On Your First Date
The first date is very special. There should be no reason to create a hindrance in it. Speak up and shine on your date. If you are trying to impress him, asking good questions will surely leave a good impression. He might even think of you after you leave.
Here’s a list of questions to ask guys on the first date:
- Who do you look upto?
- What inspires you the most?
- Do you use pick-up lines in real life?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?
- Out of all the vacations you have been to, which one is your favourite?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Which is a childish thing you love doing?
- Do you break phones? How many have you broken?
- Have you been in a relationship before and how was your experience?
- Which restaurants do you often visit?
- How are your friends? Who is your best friend?
- Do you like hanging out on a Friday night with your friends?
- Why did you choose your career and are you happy with it?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you like wearing watches? Which ones do you own?
- How was your school life? Do you miss going to school?
- What is your greatest fear and how do you manage to overcome it?
- What do you expect in a relationship?
- Which movie have you watched many times and why is it your favourite?
- Do you have any celebrity crush?
- Is there any hobby of yours you want to pursue as a career?
- What made you come on a date with me?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever given to someone?
Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy
They say flirting is good for health and you should definitely try it. Having some fun conversations is also important. It is not important that only boys flirt, you can also flirt with a guy. Become an icebreaker of your relationship and build a strong bond.
Here is a list of flirty questions to a guy:
- What is the one thing that can make you smile in any situation?
- What was the first thing you noticed about me?
- Did you tell about me to your friends? How did they react to it?
- Do you think about me when you are alone?
- Did you like when I made a move towards you?
- What is your definition of an ideal date?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- When was the first time you felt that I was special?
- When will I see you again?
- Are you a romantic person?
- Do you save my pictures in your gallery?
- Do you stalk me on social media and feel good?
- When I am busy, do you miss me?
- What do you look in a girl?
- Which physical feature of a girl attracts you the most?
- Do you have an obsession with something?
- How many dates you have been on before?
- Which emoji do you usually use while talking to girls?
- What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
- What do you think is my best feature?
- Will you weekends plan include me?
- Will you come home when I am home alone?
- Do you like what I am wearing?
- Which colour do you think would look best on both of us?
- Do you think I am a romantic person?
- Do you see our future together?
Fun and Cute Questions to Ask a Guy
Sometimes guys guard their emotions and do not open up easily. Having fun and cute Q and A with them might help them in opening up. Relationships are very sensitive you know, they come with a handle with a care tag. Put up these questions very randomly and see how he reacts.
Here is a list of fun and cute questions to ask a guy:
- Do you have a jolly nature? When was the last time you laughed hard?
- Do you like playing truth or dare?
- Who was your favourite web series character?
- Which movie did you watch recently which was funny?
- Do you prefer being friends with your ex?
- Should I trust you and think you are a reliable person?
- What is the cutest thing you have ever done?
- How kind are to people and what is the kindest thing you have done for someone?
- Do you prefer starters, main course or deserts?
- Would you rather go on a holiday with group of people or alone?
- What is the most embarrassing story you have ever heard/witnessed?
- Which drink do you hate the most?
- Which song lyrics irritate you the most?
- Which is a usual experience that you thought was fun?
Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
To know someone closely, it is important to know about their personal choices and experiences. When you are asking questions make sure you use the right words and encourage him to give as many details as possible. The topic can be anything, just ask questions properly.
Here is a list of personal questions to ask a guy:
- What do you do to calm yourself
- What gives you mental peace?
- Who is your go-to person
- How do you want your life to be in the upcoming few years?
- Do you believe in helping people who are needy?
- Do you like spending time with your family? Who are you close to?
- What makes you panic and how do you overcome it?
- What do you do when you are alone?
- What consoles you the most?
- Do you believe in ghost?
- Which form of art do you find attractive?
- What are the most controversial topics you have spoken about to anyone?
- Who in your life gives you the most and least stress?
- Are you an adventurous person?
- What part of personality do you want to improve the most?
- What makes you emotional?
- What were the highest and lowest points in your life?
- What are you grateful to?
- What is the biggest risk you have taken in your life?
- Do you believe that money is everything?
- Do you trust people easily?
- What are your upcoming goals?
- Is there a secret you haven’t told anyone?
- When the first time you felt life was special?
Apart from personal experience, you must also ask about their choices and favourites in life. Here is a list of questions to ask a guy to know his likings better:
- What is your favourite beverage?
- What is your favourite color?
- What is your favourite cuisine?
- Which is your favourite restaurant?
- Which is your favourite country?
- Who is your favourite actor?
- Which is your favourite movie?
- Who is your favourite person?
- Which is your favourite electronic company?
- Which is your favourite clothing brand?
- Which is your favourite retro song and movie?
- Which is your favourite OTT Platform?
- Which is your favourite horror movie?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What are your favourite pizza toppings?
- Which brand is your favourite for skincare?
- What type of music do you like?
- Which is your favourite childhood memory?
- Which is your favourite animal?
- Which is your favourite flower?
Good Questions to Ask a Guy
- If you get billion dollars, how would you use them?
- What is the best way to end your day?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Do you read books? Which author do you prefer?
- Do you prefer going to space?
- Which were your favourite toys as a child?
- What is the one thing you do daily?
- What makes you insecure?
- What do you expect from yourself?
- Do you consider yourself a foodie?
- Do you like working on laptop or tab?
- What are your future plans?
- How often do you fight with your family members?
- What is the worst thing you have done in your life?
- Have you played any weird prank on someone?
- Do you like singing?
- If you were to dedicate a song to your life, which one would it be?
- What is friendship for you?
- What do you when no one is watching or you are alone at home?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Which person has got on your nerves?
- What is the one thing you want to do for your family?
- Which sport do you watch the most?
- What are your thoughts on men and women equality?
- Do you believe in god?
- Is physical appearance of a person more important than her mind?
- What excites you the most?
Having conversations is very important and starting them with a random question will easily break the ice. Sit along or write on text, both the ways work.
Such questions and topics are endless. You can create your own list of questions and spark up your relationship with a guy. To know someone closely is the best feeling and no one should be left out.
You Can Also Check Out:
Topics To Talk About With Your Crush
Interesting This or That Questions
Questions To Ask Your Crush Over Text