Questions To Ask Your Best Friends: Think of your biggest support and the first name would be your best friend’s. A bond between two friends is something that cannot be explained in words but it is just a feeling of sheer satisfaction. You know someone is going to hold you when you fall down in life.
Friendship is all about relying on each other and understanding each other. They level you up and stay comfortable with you. Anything is possible in life when the right people support you and the right people in life includes best friends.
“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”―Elie Wiesel
Certain friends come and go but best friends stay with you forever. You may know a lot about your BFF but there is surely more to discover. To have a spice-up conversation throw random questions and enjoy.
From the best time of your life to the worst phase of your life, your best friend witnesses everything. Life goes on but the bond between best friends remains the same.
Your conversations with your friends can be fun, spiced up, deep, serious, or silly and so can be your questions too. You can ask these questions while binging on Netflix, or in a cafe while having pizza, or on texts.
How Conversation Help You Deepen Your Relationship With Your BFF?
Conversations are a major aspect of making any relationship successful. You connect when you speak or write the right words. Asking questions also bring active listening. If you hear the questions properly you give a satisfactory answer.
Remember the last time you had a talk to your BFF about anything? Want to have a big talk? Tune in the conversation and have some good talks that will make the bond more strong with your BFF.
You should always put effort to grow the connection between you and your best friend. There should always be a desire to know each other and develop a bond like no other.
Good Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
To make conversations better, ask some good questions and make the conversation more indulging. These can be set of some basic questions. Here is a list of good questions to ask your best friend:
- How does your perfect day look like? Plan from waking up to going to bed at night.
- How do you want to be famous?
- What type of emotion do you frequently experience?
- Who in life do you admire the most?
- Which experience in life has impacted your life the most?
- Which cartoon character from Disney do you relate to the most?
- What is the one thing in life that makes you smile no matter how stressed you are?
- What do you feel about friendship?
- Who/What scares you the most?
- What do you value the most in friendship?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Have you ever failed any exam? How did your parents react?
- When did you cry the last time in front of any other person?
- What is the one thing you are grateful for?
- Do you like cooking? What is your best dish?
- Have you ever sympathized with someone who was guilty?
- Do you like watching movies alone or with friends/family?
- Which is the one hobby that you wish to carry out in the future?
- If there is one thing you can give your parents, what would it be?
- Is there any conspiracy theory you believe in?
- If you have the chance to change one thing from your past, what would it be and why?
- Which country would you wish to live in if you had a lot of money?
Fun Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
Fun and laughter are the best medicine and when you take them with your best friend, the effect increases. This set of questions is not very serious and you can have a fun time. Here’s a list of fun questions that you can ask your best friend:
- Do you have any annoying friends? How do you deal with them?
- What is the worst food combination you have ever had?
- Is there anything that annoys you for literally no reason?
- When was the last time you laughed your heart out, what was the reason?
- Which is one of the most embarrassing moments of your life? How do you feel when you recall it?
- If you wake up one day and find yourself 5 years ahead in time, what will you do?
- If you had to play a prank on someone, who would you choose to?
- If you go on a date with someone for the first time what is the one thing you would never mention?
- What is the one thing you can eat for dinner every day?
- What is the most memorable gift you have ever received? Who gave it to you?
- If you could back to college, what is the one thing you would change about your college life?
- If you were to listen to songs of only one type for the rest of your life, which songs would they be?
- Which is one of the cartoon characters whose life you want to live?
- How would you react if one day you find that all your hair has vanished?
- Which song do you sing in the car the most?
- Which reality story do you want to debut in?
- If you had an option to live on another planet, which one would it be?
- What are the three wishes, you want to fulfill?
Questions To Ask Your Best Friends About Future and Dreams
Future and dreams are very important aspects of everyone’s life and you must be aware of these details about your best friend. What they are planning? Where they want to live in their upcoming years? Here’s a list of some future and dream-related questions that you must discuss with your best friend:
- How do you want your life to be in the next 10 years?
- If u have a future visiting machine, where would you want to go? Which person or what thing you would be most excited about?
- Do you see yourself getting married in 5 years?
- If you plan to have babies in the future, what name would you give him/her?
- If you choose to work in any company in the future, what will it be?
- Tell one future travel destination where you would want to visit with your family?
- How will your talk to your child if he/she says she doesn’t want to study and pursue an entertainment industry job?
- If you get the chance of eating one cuisine from the future, what would it be and how can you imagine so?
- If you get a lot of money in the future, what will be the first thing that you will do?
- If you have to choose between the two; family and love, who will it be?
- Where do you see yourself resting in your retirement?
- If one day you get bankrupt, what first choice will you make for your family?
- If you had the power to control the world in the future, what will you do? What new situations and rules you would create?
- If a zombie apocalypse hits the earth in the next few years, who would you call first and get him/her for survival?
- What kind of life do you desire?
- What first thoughts you will have when your wife or kids decide to leave you?
- Have you thought of being a good grandparent?
Deep and Thoughtful Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
Apart from the fun, giggle and sorrow part, these questions mark their existence. Deep and thoughtful questions that can make the conversation heart warming. There are all types of sad and happy questions mixed with thinking in this part. The questions listed down below will help you know more about your best friend.
- What thing/person are you most afraid of?
- Have you had any dreams more than one time?
- Which family member is the closest to you?
- How do you deal with work pressure?
- What do you think is your biggest accomplishment till today?
- What one thing you would love to change if you had the chance to visit your past? How will it affect your present life?
- Where do you have fun after facing a mental breakdown?
- If you would love to reincarnate one person from the afterlife, who would it be?
- Do you have any phobias?
- What type of people annoys you the most?
- If you could do anything for free in your life, what would it be?
- How do you want people to feel when you are around them?
- Do you take stress? How do you handle stress?
- Do you lie? What has been the worst situation you were put into because of lying?
- Name one thing that you hated in childhood but now love in your adulthood?
- Are you afraid of losing your partner?
- What do you want for people to remember, after your death? Whom do you think will miss you the most?
- Do you think ‘sharing passwords with your partner’ will improve the trust and bond of the relationship? Or is it just a kiddish thing to do?
- If you ever get into an argument with your best friend over your lover when they are not around, who would you choose, and will you stand up for your lover?
Tricky Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
What would be better than asking some tricky questions to change the emotions of the conversation? Jumping from deep and thoughtful questions, here we list some tricky questions to increase the hype of the conversation. Questions included will either blow your mind away or get a pitiful aww on your face. Let’s see the unique list of questions to ask your best friends:
- What question will never have a satisfying answer? (This question)
- What is bigger than one? (A bigger one)
- What kind of key can not unlock anything but still works efficiently? (Musical Key)
- A woman reported to the police saying that she lost her purse, but the police were unable to find any traces of her purse. How is it possible? (The woman lied)
- Who is constantly working at the gym but never gets fit or buffed? (The exercise equipment)
- What things sound differently, but are basically the same when meaning is considered? (Language)
- What comes out of nowhere and goes nowhere?
- Have you ever peed on yourself in adulthood?
- Are you able to hear the voices too?
- If you get a chance to become a bird, would you take it?
- I think about you while I am in the shower, do you have any idea what do I think about you in particular?
- Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
- Would you want to own a dragon or been born as a dragon?
- What is the last thing that you did for the first time?
- Which Pokémon would you choose for beginning your Pokémon adventure?
Other Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
- What is the one thing which makes you both angry and happy at the same time?
- Are you a bathroom singer?
- What are your opinions on the existence of God?
- Do you trust people easily or do you have trust issues?
- Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner?
- Where do you like to hang out?
- Which fashion decision is your biggest mistake?
- Which social media do you use the most?
- Any website that you visit daily?
- Has it ever happened that you started your diet plan and after 2 days you were seen eating a pizza?
- Who is your favorite person in the family? Who are you most attached to?
- Do you find clowns creepy?
- Which is the funniest movie you have ever seen?
- Do you like traveling? Which is the best part of making a trip?
- Which is the one thing you want to forget or erase from your life, but you haven’t?
- Who has been your inspiration in life so far? What traits do you like in that person the most?
- When was the first time you realized that looks don’t matter much and skills do?
- Which is the worst job interview you have ever given?
Laughing, crying, getting anxious, getting awestruck, all these emotions come in a bundle when you have a good chat with your best friend. Apart from all the feelings and emotional questions, the list had some extremely funny and weird questions that can light up the mood of your lovely best friend.
Asking questions to a best friend gets a lot better because questions can have no boundaries, any blunders can be solved by you both easily.
You Can Also Check Out: