Starting a conversation with a girl you like is the most nerve-racking thing boys go through. Girls have their own world and their own words in mind and it is a little complicated to get into their thoughts. Their perspective towards everything is different. So while talking to a girl you like you need to prepare a little. One of the conversation starters can be questions.
Asking good questions can help you leave a good impression on her. It is not only about questions but also it can lead to a good conversation. Because she is not your girlfriend yet and you are still in the process of knowing her, it is important to keep in mind that you ask the right questions. Anything offensive can disappoint her and she may develop something negative about you.
When you meet her in person, read these questions and ask her a few of them. Make sure you ask the question at the right time and depending on your situation. Developing an immediate connection will be tough but with these questions, you can definitely take the first step. This may also bring her closer to you and develop your bond with her.
Girls are sensitive. So make sure you don’t make any statement that upsets her and leaves a wrong impression of yours. Ask questions of her interest which can further convert into an interesting conversation. A good conversation will allow her to remember you even after you left. These questions can also be asked on text. If you are too shy on the face, you can use these questions in texts also.
Good communication is key to a healthy and happy relationship. Here are few tips for you to adhere while talking to a girl you like:
To not run through the list of questions
You are having a conversation with her and it should not sound like an interview, ask her one question, give her a little time, discuss it and then move on to the other question
Make sure what you are asking are relevant questions
Don’t put up questions that are not relevant in your situation. If she’s talking about something ask questions related to that and not completely to a different topic. She might think that you are trying to shift the topic and may not like this gesture of yours.
Follow up your own experience to continue the conversation
After asking a question when she replies to you, you can also tell her about your experience. Don’t just and ask her about everything. Talk about yourself and your experiences as she wants to know about you also.
Don’t ask too personal questions
If there is any question that is a little personal and she is not comfortable talking about, don’t ask her question again and again and force it on her. Try gently one time answers swiftly move on to the other topic.
Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
Below is a list of few questions that you can ask a girl you like and start a healthy conversation:
- Do you like traveling? Which part of the world you always wanted to travel and discover? In all the cities, you have travelled till now, which one if your favourite and do you want to go there again?
- What all hobbies did you have as a child? Did you wish to pursue any of those hobbies as a career but couldn’t? If you were given a chance now, would you opt for it?
- So our parents and grandparents often narrate stories about our childhood. How were you as a child and which is your favourite story?
- What changes have you noticed in yourself in past few years? Were they good or is there something you wish to change?
- What are your hobbies? Have you ever wanted to pursue any of your hobbies as a career but couldn’t? What stopped you and if given a chance how do you revive it?
- In your mind, have you ever wondered how your future partner looks like? What all capabilities and qualities to you look in your partner? Do you believe there is the right age of finding love?
- What are your immediate and future goals? What difference do you see in the two? What plans have you made to accomplish both of them?
- Who in your family are you closest to? Do you share all your secrets with them and what part of their attitude or attribute do you want in yourself?
- How was your school life? Are you in touch with any of your school friends? Do you like to visit school reunions and feel like meeting those old friends? Which is the memory you cherish the most in your school days?
- Are you a social butterfly or you choose in between just have few friends? Do you like hanging out with bunch of friends or you have a very cool group guess who only two friends whom you are closest to?
- Do you like traveling? From all places that you have traveled, which among them is your favorite one? What did you like the most about the place? If you were given an opportunity to make a plan of your next trip travel which place would you choose?
- Do you like reading books which is the last book you read last how many books can you finish in a month and who’s your favourite author? Do you notice the writing style of the author?
- Do you stick to your mobile whole day? Does your parent get angry at this behaviour of yours and what do you tell them?
- Do you think the world would be a good place if people had the power to read each other’s minds? Do you want any such invention in the world? If you were given a chance to read someone’s mind, who would it be and why?
- How do you manage criticism? What is the most embarrassing thing you have come across in your life and how did you overcome it?
- Have you heard stories about your childhood from your parents or grandparents? Do you think your child was fun and better than other people? If you were given a chance to go back to your childhood and relive one memory which one would it be?
- How often does listening to songs help you come over stress? Do you have any favorite band or go to song that you often listen?
- Are you a tea or coffee person? How much addicted are you to any of these?
- Which is one of the most valuable advice you have got from someone and then decided to stick to it for the rest of your life? What was the situation or problem you were facing when you received the piece of advice from someone?
- If crystal balls could tell you about the future and gave you a chance to change something about it, would you go for a reading and what is the one thing you expect to have in your future?
- What type of movies do you like? Is there any movie in recent times that you watched and loved it and recommended it to other people also? Are there any movies for web series that you watch again and again?
- What is the one thing that you notice in a boy when you see him the first time? How does your ideal partner look like?
- Have you ever apologize for something you haven’t done and got really frustrated about it?
- When you are low, how do you cheer up yourself? What do you do when you are frustrated or angry? Do you like staying alone or you feel like talking to someone you love?
- What is your favorite go-to junk food? So you like eating pizza and where do you stand on the pineapple pizza discourse?
- Do you use social media? Which is your go to App? Have you ever tried to abstain from any of social media?
- If you were given a power to invent something in the world, what would you want to invent? What will be the basic idea and goal behind that accomplishment?
- What is the most important trait of a successful relationship? What’s the one thing that makes you happy about a relationship? Can you guess what I like about you the most?
- What is the one thing that happened in your life and made you strong? Was the incident good or bad? What is your initial feeling when you recall that incident?
- If you had the power to send a message to the whole world and they would compulsorily listen to it, what message would it be?
- If money was not the issue, how would your life look like?
- If you were given an opportunity to master one skill, which one would it be? How would you use your skill in the future for yourself and public betterment?
- How did you end up choosing this career? Are you satisfied with the type of work you are doing right now? What difficulties did you face in the process of getting here? Do you want to switch your career in life anytime soon?
- If you won a lottery tomorrow, what would you do from it? Is there any wish you want to fulfill with that money which you wanted to for long or is there someone who wishes you would prioritize more?
- What motivation do you give yourself when you wake up every morning? How do you encourage yourself to give your best in life and work? What is the best piece of advice you have ever received from someone?
When you are talking to her, make sure that you don’t make your conversation sound like a monologue. You don’t need to rant about yourself and make sure the conversation is healthy from both sides.
You can use this list while starting the conversation. Memorize few questions for a smooth conversation in the future. These questions may help you hold on to the girl you like. You can create a list of your own questions and make sure that they are relevant and easy to answer. Give her time to answer the question and don’t switch on to another topic very fast.
You Can Also Check Out: